April 27, 2016


  • Do you have violations of drinking water standards with public health risks?
  • Are you trying to operate without being able to meter your water?  Or do you have water meters but need to replace them or upgrade to automatic meter reading?
  • Do you want to increase your water or energy efficiency?
  • Do you need to install or replace an emergency backup generator?

The Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) invites you to apply for special funding that includes loan forgiveness for a portion of your project.  Loan forgiveness is the equivalent of a grant and will make your project more affordable.  DWSRF-eligible public water supplies may apply.

Click here for information about the type of assistance available, project requirements, criteria for eligibility, and how to apply.

For more information, contact Patti Cale-Finnegan, DNR SRF Coordinator, 515-725-0498 or patti.cale-finnegan@dnr.iowa.gov.